Türkiye ligi disindaki maçlar ve oyuncular - 2

Türkiye dışındaki ligler, takımlar ve oyuncular hakkında bilgilerin paylaşıldığı, fikirlerin tartışıldığı forumumuz.

Moderator: Staff

Mehmet Gurdal Cetin

ROONEY

Post by Mehmet Gurdal Cetin »

Rooney'in anne babasinin evini soymuslar, kupalarini madalyalarini sapkalari (ingilizce milli olmaya CAP diyo ) ni calmislar.

Ev mi soyulacak
GO ROONEY'e

:)
TRUST GALATASARAY
MGC

Mehmet Gurdal Cetin

EHH BE KARDESIM 25 MILYON POUND BE

Arsenal have rejected a £16.5m Chelsea bid for Ashley Cole - and want £25m for the England defender. (Times, Mirror)

GEREMI ON LIBERO MUYDU ?

Portsmouth want Chelsea midfielder Geremi and are also willing to pay the £4m that Manchester City want for defender Sylvain Distin. (The Times)

BATAN GEMININ MALLARINDAN VIERA

Inter Milan are close to completing the signing of Juventus midfielder Patrick Vieira for £8.9m. (The Guardian)

AMERIKADAKILER BU ADAMI TANIRMISINIZ ?

American tycoon Randy Lerner, who owns the Cleveland Browns American Football team, is preparing a takeover bid for Aston Villa. (Various)

BU SORIN 'NIN DE ISMI SON ZAMANLARDA BAYAG BI DOLASTIYDI FIYATI BANA UCUZ GELDI (AT KUYRUGU SACLI ELEMAN DII MI BU)

Portsmouth and Bolton are both interested in Villarreal defender Juan Pablo Sorin who would cost £2m. (Times)

Kaynaklar hep ciddi gazeteler dir haa shiissst dedikodu yapmiyoruz burda fanatik fotomac haberi asmaya benzemez bunlar :)
TRUST GALATASARAY
MGC

Ozgur Huseyinoglu

Post by Ozgur Huseyinoglu »

Mehmet Gurdal Cetin wrote:BU SORIN 'NIN DE ISMI SON ZAMANLARDA BAYAG BI DOLASTIYDI FIYATI BANA UCUZ GELDI (AT KUYRUGU SACLI ELEMAN DII MI BU)

Portsmouth and Bolton are both interested in Villarreal defender Juan Pablo Sorin who would cost £2m. (Times)
Sorin at kuyruklu degil, aslan yeleli olan! Hem oynadigi pozisyon (+kaptanligi), hem saclari, hem de oyuna kendini verisi itibariyla Arjantin maclarinda bana Buyuk Kaptan'i hatirlatmisti dunya kupasi sirasinda hep! :) (Ayrica klup seviyesi macta, Materazzi'nin hayatlarina kastettigi elemenlardan biri olarak gorunuyordu daha once linki verilen videolarda. Suratini dagitmismis nerdeyse elemanin)...
Özgür

Can Baysan

Post by Can Baysan »

Real Madrid, Hollandalı golcü Ruud Van Nistelrooy'u transfer etmiş. Resmi sitelerinden de haberi duyurmuşlar.
Liseli vardı ya ah o liseli...

Mehmet Gurdal Cetin

TRUST GALATASARAY
MGC

Mehmet Gorgen
Staff Member

Post by Mehmet Gorgen »

Bu hafta sonu avrupada ligler başlayacak. Daha doğrusu zaten bir kısmında başlamıştı. Fransa ve türkiye ligi bu hafta sonu başlarken ispanya, ingiltere ligi ağustos ayının son haftasında başlayacak.

İspanyol soccerole sitesi en iyi 100 genç oyuncuyu seçmiş. Neye göre seçtiklerini pek bilmiyorum ama championship manager gibi oyunlar için falan hazırladıklarını sanıyorum. Bu haber hafta sonunda sabah gazetesinde de çıkmıştı.Belki okuyan çıkmıştır.

http://www.sabah.com.tr/cp/gnc107-20060729-101.html

http://www.soccerole.com/

en iyi yüz genç oyuncu içinde Türkiye'den sadece cafercan aksu var.İspanyol sitesinde futbolcular hakkında bilgi de veriliyor fakat malesef sadece ispanyolca.

Can Baysan

Post by Can Baysan »

Confirmed: Vieira Joins Inter

Internazionale have completed the signing of Juventus midfielder Patrick Vieira for a fee of £6.5 million.

Kaynak: http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoId=104098
Liseli vardı ya ah o liseli...

Ismail Gezer

Post by Ismail Gezer »

Müjde! Euro 2008 maçları ATV'de :)

Mehmet Gurdal Cetin

Sevgili İsmail,

ATV=KANAL 1 degil mi :(

"Yatarak kayarak" diye mac anlatan herif kesin oraya gecer.

Ufff neyse daha 2 sene var

kasmaya gerek yok
TRUST GALATASARAY
MGC

Mehmet Gurdal Cetin

BU AKSAM TGRT 'de AMSTERDAM TURNUVASI BASLIYOR

MANU
PORTO
AJAX
INTER

http://www.lgamsterdamtournament.com/

Ilk maclar

MANO-PORTO TSI 20.00 PM
INTER-AJAX TSI 22.15 PM
TRUST GALATASARAY
MGC

Ismail Gezer

Post by Ismail Gezer »

Evet maalesef :)
Turgay Ciner futbolu sömürme konusunda kararlı görünüyor.. Elemanlarının yetersizliğini henüz farkedemedi sanırım..
Mehmet Gurdal Cetin wrote:Sevgili İsmail,

ATV=KANAL 1 degil mi :(

"Yatarak kayarak" diye mac anlatan herif kesin oraya gecer.

Ufff neyse daha 2 sene var

kasmaya gerek yok

Mehmet Gurdal Cetin

BBC'den secmeler

HAZIRLIK MACLARI

FSV Mainz 5-0 Liverpool

Benitez knows Liverpool must improve quickly
Liverpool's preparations for Wednesday's Champions League qualifier against Maccabi Haifa were hit as they crashed to a heavy defeat at FSV Mainz.
Reds boss Rafa Benitez began the friendly with a strong side and the game was goalless at half-time.

But after several substitutions by Benitez, the Germans took command.

The Bundesliga side rattled in five goals from Markus Feulner, Tobias Damm, Ranislav Jovanovic, Chadli Amri and Fatmir Pupalovic without reply.

Benitez knows his side will have to improve quickly, telling his club's website: "We know we need to correct things.

Rafa Benitez

"We made a lot of mistakes. We need to analyse why things have been going wrong and work hard to fix them.

"We can start next week with a new mentality and I am sure we will be much better on Wednesday."

He added: "The only positive to take from the game in Mainz is that it was a pre-season match.

"It is clear we made a lot of mistakes and gifted them a lot of goals but it was not an official match.

"In the first half I thought we were the stronger side but after the break we made too many mistakes.

"In fact we have made mistakes in all three of our European friendlies and that's not normal for us.

"It's not normal to see Liverpool conceding so many goals and that's why I'm not too worried."

BIZ HAZIRLIK MACINDA 5 YESEK YERYERINDEN OYNARDI.ABI CIKIP SADECE BIZIM BI COK GOL YEMEMIZ NORMAL DEGIL DEMIS :) GERETSI CARMIHA GERERLERDI.

Ribery wants to leave Marseille

Ribery has been courted by clubs throughout Europe
France winger Franck Ribery says he wants to leave Marseille.
Earlier this week the 23-year-old said he hoped to see out the remaining four years of his Marseille contract - but he has now targeted a move elsewhere.

Ribery, who has been linked with Lyon, Arsenal and Manchester United, said: "My wish is to leave Marseille. I want to play in the Champions League.

"The Marseille club officials know where I want to go and the club I wish to sign for also know it."

He added on French TV channel TF1: "My choice is made and I will not go back. Now both clubs have to reach an agreement."

In a statement on Marseille's website, club president Pape Diouf said: "We disapprove totally with the method used by Franck Ribery.

"The improved contract he signed in March ties him to Marseille. Each camp must assume its share of responsibility and he will not be able to sign for another club without our accord."

HADI YAA BUNLAR GERCEKTEN YA SEREFSIZ YADA ISI BILIYORLAR.AYNISI BIZE OLUNCA BIZIM TEPKIMIZI HATIRLAYIN.TOPCUYU ALIRKEN BU SEKILDE IYIYDI.

Reyes still wants move to Madrid

Reyes says he has had problems adapting to life in England
Jose Antonio Reyes is confident of securing a move to Real Madrid, according to reports in Spain.

And the winger, 22, told Spanish daily Marca he hopes the move goes through before Arsenal's Champions League qualifying tie against Dinamo Zagreb.

If the move stalls, Reyes added he would prefer not to figure for the Gunners against the Croatian champions.

"Obviously, if I do (play), it will make a move to Real more difficult. But if I have to, I will play," Reyes said.

"The manager (Arsene Wenger) hasn't said anything to me and I don't know if I am going to play or not.

"I hope I don't or that everything will be resolved before then."

Uncertainty has surrounded the Spaniard's future in north London since he admitted hankering after a move to his homeland and Real Madrid earlier in the summer.

Reyes told Arsenal's website he was "very happy" at the club, but conflicting comments came out in Spain at the same time.

He told Spanish paper As he was "not looking for another club", but added: "I have always said that Madrid is one of my biggest targets. Everyone knows it.

"Clubs are looking for me but the only way that any team, including Madrid, can sign me is by speaking to Arsenal."

Reyes' Arsenal career has been under scrutiny since he fell victim to a hoax early in 2005.

He told a Spanish radio presenter - who Reyes thought was Real's sporting director Emilio Butragueno - that he was keen on a move to the Bernabeu.

COCUGUN KALBINE VE BEYNINE GIRMISLER.BU ATES BI KERE VUCUDA GIRDI MI CIKMAZ.IS DEGISTIRIRKEN BU DUYGUYU DEFALARCA TATMISTIM.BI KERE GITMEK ISTEDINIZ MI YOLCUDUR ABBAS BAGLASAN DURMAZ.

Rooney & Scholes off in friendly

Rooney was sent off for the fourth time in his career
Wayne Rooney and Paul Scholes were sent off during Manchester United's 3-1 friendly win over FC Porto on Friday.
Both had scored before Rooney was shown a red card in the 42nd minute for allegedly elbowing Pepe.

Scholes was dismissed for a second booking on 68 minutes but United added a third through Ole Gunnar Solksjaer before Porto scored a late consolation.

If referee Ruud Bossen reports the incidents, the pair could be banned for the start of the Premiership season.

United boss Sir Alex Ferguson felt Rooney did not deserve to be sent off for his challenge, which came as he jumped for a header.

Wayne was surprised - it was unfair because their player made a meal of the situation

Sir Alex Ferguson

"There is an element of Wayne's reputation going before him," Ferguson said.

"I do not know what the referee was thinking because only a minute before that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was elbowed and he didn't even warn the player.

"I do not see the difference between what the Porto player did and what Wayne did apart from one of the players is called Wayne Rooney.

"Wayne was surprised. It was unfair because their player made a meal of the situation but unfortunately that sort of thing is endemic in our game now."

But Ferguson did not defend Scholes, adding: "There is no excuse for Paul. It was a tackle from behind."

Ferguson now faces an anxious wait to see whether Rooney and Scholes will be banned for his side's first Premiership game of the season against Fulham on 20 August.

If Dutch referee Bossen notes the incidents in his report to the Dutch FA, and they pass it on to their English counterparts, the pair will almost certainly be suspended - with Rooney facing a three-game ban.

Rooney was also sent off in his last competitive match, for England in their World Cup quarter-final defeat by Portugal on 1 July.

DIRSEK ATILACAK AT OGLUM RUUNI .ABICIM BEN BU FERGUSON'A DA ACAYIP GICIK OLUYORUM.TAMAM FUTBOLCUN SAVUN FELAN DA GOZ VAR NIZAM VAR.COUNCIL ESTATE 'TEN CIKIP DUNYA YILDIZI OLMAYI SINDIREMEYEN BI BASTIBACAK ESSOGLUSU ISTE.VERICEN ODUNU VERICEN ODUNU.BAK BI DAHA YAPIYO MU :)

O'Neill named Aston Villa manager

O'Neill will bring in coaches John Robertson and Steve Walford
Martin O'Neill has been named as the new manager of Aston Villa.
The 54-year-old takes over from David O'Leary, who was sacked by the Midlands club last month.

O'Neill had been away from football for over a year after quitting his position at Celtic in May 2005 to look after his ill wife Geraldine.

The former Northern Ireland midfielder has previously managed Wycombe, Leicester and Celtic - where he won the Scottish Premier League three times.

John Robertson and Steve Walford also join Villa as assistant manager and coach.

O'Neill takes the reigns at Villa Park in time for the club's pre-season tour of Germany and Holland, which begins on Saturday.

He was met by over 1,000 fans when he arrived at Villa Park and said he was "overwhelmed" by his reception.

"This is a fantastic challenge," O'Neill said. "I am willing and ready to go.

here are some funds available to strengthen the squad and I am going to use them

"I am well aware of the history of this football club. Trying to restore it to its days of former glory seems a long way away - but why not try?

"It is nearly 25 years since they won the European Cup but that is the dream."

O'Neill has just over two weeks to prepare for his side's first game of the new Premiership season - against Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium on 19 August.

ADAMIM YINE FUTBOLA DONDU.COK TUTARIM VE BIR GUN GALATASARAY'IN BASINDA GORMEK ISTEDIGIM TEK ADAMDIR

ADAM GIBI ADAMDIR.KARIYERI ZATEN ADAM GIBI ADAMLIGINI ANLATIR.BU FORUMU TAKIP EDENLER BILIR, AZ ISTEMEDIM O'NEILL'I BU KLUBE.SAHA KENARINDA OYUNUN HEYECANINI GOREBILIRSINIZ GOZLERINDE 11 FUTBOLCUSU ILE BERABER OYNAR FUTBOLU.

TAM BIR FUTBOL EMEKCISIDIR
AMA ONCE INSANDIR
PARAYI PULU FUTBOLU BIRAKIP
HASTA ESINE BAKTI 1 SENE

YURUYEDUR MARTIN O'NEILL
TRUST GALATASARAY
MGC

Mehmet Gorgen
Staff Member

Post by Mehmet Gorgen »

ribery marsilyadan ayrılacağını açılkamış zenci başkan posta koymuş fakat ribery bugünkü maç kadrosundandan çıkarılmış. cl'de oynamak istediğini söylüyor.marsiya'ya da yar olmadı..Etme bulma dünyası...

Ribery confirms move wishes

Franck Ribery in action for France (Action Images)
Written by: Chris Nixon
MARSEILLE, Aug 5 (SW) – Marseille and France winger Franck Ribery has confirmed his wishes to leave the Ligue 1 side.

"I wish to leave because I want to win other things," admitted Ribery.

"I want to play in the Champions League. I am only 23 and I want to move on to other things.

"Marseille's directors know where I want to go. My choice is made and I will not turn back."

Club President Pape Diouf has immediately hit out at the comments and reaffirmed his club’s position.

"We disapprove totally with the method used by Franck Ribery this evening.

"The improved contract he signed in March ties him to Marseille.

"Each camp must assume its share of responsibility. He won't be able to sign for another club without our accord."

Ribery has been linked with moves to Lyon, Arsenal and Manchester United, with Marseille’s Ligue 1 rivals favourite for his signature.

Ismail Gezer

Post by Ismail Gezer »

ZENIT 1-0 SHINNIK YAROSLAVL

Gol dakika 69'da Fatih Tekke'den...

Tolga Girici

Post by Tolga Girici »

Ismail Gezer wrote:ZENIT 1-0 SHINNIK YAROSLAVL

Gol dakika 69'da Fatih Tekke'den...
60. dakikada oyuna girmis, 69'da atmis. Buyuksun Fatih Tekke.