Cok begendigim bazi sözler

Spor, kultur, muzik, sanat gibi konulara odaklanmis forum.

Moderator: Staff

Kenan Atak

Cok begendigim bazi sözler

Post by Kenan Atak »

"Men would live exceedingly quiet if these two words, mine and thine, were taken away."
Anaxagoras

"Freedom is not procured by a full enjoyment of what is desired, but by controlling the desire."
Epictetus

He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has.

Epictetus

"If virtue promises happiness, prosperity and peace, then progress in virtue is progress in each of these for to whatever point the perfection of anything brings us, progress is always an approach toward it."
Epictetus

"If you desire to be good, begin by believing that you are wicked."
Epictetus

"A human being is a part of a whole, called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."
Einstein

"I would rather excel in the knowledge of what is excellent, than in the extent of my power and possessions."
Plutarch

"The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits."
Plutarch

GSL'den Felsefe hocasi, Turkiye'nin yetistirdigi tek adam gibi Islam dusunuru Nurettin Topcu'dan cok begendigim iki söz
"Toplumsal yaşamdaki gelenekler, örfler, ádetler, kurallar insan hürriyetinin önündeki en büyük engellerdir. Gelenekçi/muhafazakár; güvenliği özgürlüğe tercih etmiş, yaratıcı fikirlerden/hareketlerden vazgeçmiş bir cemiyet adamıdır. Bunlar asırlarca aynı alışkanlığı tekrarlamaktan huzur duyarlar. Örflerini değiştirmek, onların bir uzvunu kesmek gibidir."

"Felsefe olmazsa Büyük Kitabı hakkıyla anlayamazsınız, sadece ezberlersiniz. Kuran Allah’ın kitabı, felsefe ise bizim onu anlayacak olan şahsiyetimizin örgüsüdür."

"A man can be himself only so long as he is alone."
Arthur Schopenhauer

"Because people have no thoughts to deal in, they deal cards, and try and win one another's money. Idiots!"
Arthur Schopenhauer

Amaaaa en muhtesemi Wittgenstein babadan
"I don't know why we are here, but I'm pretty sure that it is not in order to enjoy ourselves." :lol:
Ludwig Wittgenstein

(Epictetus, Plutarch, Plotinus ve burda defalarca bahsettigim Diogenus beni cok etkileyen Stoiklerden. Stoikler Romali Seneca ve Marcus Aurelius'tan Islam filozofu Ibn Arabi ve Fransiz tarihci Michelet'e kadar pek cok kisiyi etkilemisler. Fatih Sultan Mehmet bile danismanlarina Stoiklerin nasil yasadigini sorarmis hep)

Arkadaslar mutlaka Seneca'nin mektuplarini ve Marcus Aurelius'un 'Meditations' kitaplarini okuyun. Muthis etkilediler beni, zaten felsefeyi yasam bicimi yaparak bir degisim geciriyordum ama bunlari da okuyunca pek cok seye daha farkli gozle bakiyorum.
“You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”
― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations