CL 3Q (ŞL 3. ön eleme): GS - S. BUCUREŞTI (2-2 Nonda(2))

Forum Galatasaray Spor Kulubu ve Turk sporu hakkinda ayrintili haberler, yorum ve analizler, ogretici arastirmalar ve diger onemli spor olaylari hakkinda bilgi akisini saglamak, yazilanlari saglikli bir yapi cercevesinde dunyadaki butun Galatasarayli arkadaslar ve diger sporseverler ile paylasmak amaciyla kurulmustur.

Moderator: Staff

Tan Erten

Post by Tan Erten »

Hayırlısı olsun. Ne olursa olsun, eleyip CL'ye katılmak zorundayız. Skibbe'ye takıma bu motivasyonu kazandırması gerekiyor, umarım becerir.
Tan Erten
Metin Kuruçay

Post by Metin Kuruçay »

İstanbul' da alacağımız 1-0' lık bir galibiyetin bile bize yeteceğine inanıyorum. Çünkü deplasmanda bu takıma gol atabiliriz mevcut hücum oyuncularımızla.

Umarım forvet transferimizi birinci maça yetiştirebiliriz. Nedense içimde Ali Sami Yen' deki maçı 3-0 kazanacağımıza ilişkin bir düşünce oluştu.

Hayırlısı olsun.
Murat Kara

Post by Murat Kara »

Iyi, ne kolay ne zor rakip cikmis. Ne motivasyon sorunu olacak ne de disli takim sorunu.

"88/89 yilinin rovansi" ya da "20 yillik intikam hasreti" filan diye baslik atmayi unutmus gazeteler ama.
Metin Kuruçay

Post by Metin Kuruçay »

Radoi(stoper-ama önlibero da oynayabiliyor)' yi 12 milyon€' ya Inter' e vereceklermiş sanırım. Bizim maçımızda oynamaması kuvvetle muhtemel.
Ozgur A. Boztepe

Post by Ozgur A. Boztepe »

iyi kura. Steaue zayif takim degil ama problemleri var su anda. Bir ara duzenli cekrek final oynuyorlardi UEFA da ordan bu puanlar.

Gecen sezon butun Steaue maclarini seyrettim. O yuzden ilerde daha derin analiz yaparim...
Zoban Raftik

Post by Zoban Raftik »

89'DAKI MACTA KADROLAR

09.04.1989: STEAUA - GALATASARAY 4 - 0 (2 -0)

I Dumitrescu(8), Hagi(40), D Petrescu(69), Balint(73)
Steaua: Lung - D Petrescu, Bumbescu, Iovan, Ungureanu(64 Balint) - T Stoica, Rotariu, Hagi, I Dumitrescu - Lacatus(86 Balan), Piturca

19.04.1989: GALATASARAY - STEAUA 1 - 1 (1 - 1)
Cuneyt(36)/ I Dumitrescu(39)
Steaua: Lung - D Petrescu, Bumbescu, Iovan, Ungureanu - T Stoica (59 D Minea), Rotariu(85 Negrau), Hagi, I Dumitrescu - Balint, Piturca
liberta per gli ultras
Leo Bacica

Post by Leo Bacica »

Hey there, proud members of Cimbom!

I'm a Steaua fan from Bucharest and I just wanted to tell you I'm looking forward to the double between our teams, not so much because of the result, but because of the show that the two sets of fans will provide. I think both Galata and Steaua fans are famous throught Europe, and the clash between the two will at least match the show on the pitch.

I think this one clash it's gonna be a friendly one, though, and I think we can show Europe what "football fans" really means. I'm pretty sure all the Cimboms will get a friendly and civilized reception in Bucharest, and I hope we'll get the same in Istanbul.

Once we're on the stadium though... it will be a test of lungs!!!

I'm very confident that Steaua is the team that's gonna advance through to the Group Stage, as we did in the last 2 years. And I hope there will be a lot of you in Bucharest to witness the party. See you there! May the best team win!
1988/89 Champion's Cup:
Steaua - Galatasaray 4-0
Galatasaray - Steaua 1-1
Ozgur Ozanguc

Post by Ozgur Ozanguc »

Hey Leo,

Welcome to our forum and thank you for your post.
Did you know the etymology of your name?
or did you know we call our team The Lions?

here is a little info on your name which is interesting actually;

zodiac constellation, O.E., from L. leo "lion" (see lion). Meaning "person born under the sign of Leo" is from 1894. Leonid "meteor which appears to radiate from Leo" is from 1876.

You were born under the sign of the Lion!!!
Very nice name!
Lets go back to football(soccer). It might be a close game for GS in romania but in Istanbul it is going to be a hard... really hard game for steaua. Of course may the best team wins but as a GS fan. We are the Best.
Milyon dolarlik sirketler yonetip, futbol klubunu yonetemeyen arkadaslari cani gonulden kutlarim.
Mert Tokman

Post by Mert Tokman »

Leo Bacica wrote:Hey there, proud members of Cimbom!

I'm a Steaua fan from Bucharest and I just wanted to tell you I'm looking forward to the double between our teams, not so much because of the result, but because of the show that the two sets of fans will provide. I think both Galata and Steaua fans are famous throught Europe, and the clash between the two will at least match the show on the pitch.

I think this one clash it's gonna be a friendly one, though, and I think we can show Europe what "football fans" really means. I'm pretty sure all the Cimboms will get a friendly and civilized reception in Bucharest, and I hope we'll get the same in Istanbul.

Once we're on the stadium though... it will be a test of lungs!!!

I'm very confident that Steaua is the team that's gonna advance through to the Group Stage, as we did in the last 2 years. And I hope there will be a lot of you in Bucharest to witness the party. See you there! May the best team win!
Welcome Leo...

I see that you have the results from our previous matches in 1989 written in your signiture line... I bet the results would have been a lot different back then if we had Gica Hagi on our squad instead you guys :wink:

I think our mutual love and appreciation for Hagi is what brings the fans of Galatasaray and Steaua together more than anything else.

Can you tell us about your current team - what are the strengths and weaknesses? I heard you lost Dica to an Italian team already - what is your opinion of that?
Leo Bacica

Post by Leo Bacica »

Hey guys, thanks for the warm welcome! I expected a string of curses and swearings to be honest... :)

Actually, Leo is short for Leonard, a name of Germanic origin meaning, obviously, "lion heart". My dad says he thought of da Vinci and Ray Sugar Leonard, a famous boxer 30 years ago.

But thanks for the info, anywayz!

Back to football... I have no doubt that it's gonna be a hard fought double... I hope we'll win and I'll enjoy the show. But just in case... I wish you all the luck in the world to go on and win the UEFA Cup. :D

You're right about Hagi, Mert. I think there are going to be some wonderfull moments when the entire stadium will yell his name! He was by far the best Romanian footballer ever.

About Dica... it is true that he was the star of the team, but I think losing him to Catania is actually a good thing. At Steaua, Dica sort of reached his top, and he only played at his best when he was in the mood for it. That did't always happened, and all the team strategy was relying on him. So, when Dica had a bad day, Steaua had a bad day. That's always bad for a team - to rely on just one player. Furthermore, in Italy, he's going to play in a stronger league and be coached by a man he knows, Walter Zenga, who was manager for Steaua 3 years ago. So it's gonna be easier for him to get a place in the first team.

Steaua's main strength right now is a very solid back line, with an alignment of all-national team defenders. We got some talented players in the middle line, also, but unfortunately it sometimes gets hard to find the net. Maybe because the team is still looking for a deadly striker in front of the goal. We just bought a Brazilian guy, but so far he only played one game.

The main weakness is the fact that we just changed about 4 or 5 of the first team regulars. We lost some players during the summer, who were here on a loan basis, and we bought some new guys, so it's gonna take a few months before they'll play together as a team.

Also, the worst thing by far is the owner of the team interfering with manager's business. We all hate the guy, as he's an inconsequent liar, never up to his promises. Last year he drove Hagi to his resignation from the managing duties because he was afraid that the fame of the King is bigger than his. We're still waiting for the Divine punishment of this guy, namely george becali.

Is that enough for you? :)

I hope so, because I'm going home now. See you guys in an hour or two.
1988/89 Champion's Cup:
Steaua - Galatasaray 4-0
Galatasaray - Steaua 1-1
Levent Guntay

Post by Levent Guntay »

Anderlecht-BATE ve Goteborg-Basel kuralarindan bir parca daha disli bir rakiple eslestik ve bence en iyi ucuncu kurayi cektik. Steaua Bukres dususte. Gecen sene gruplarda hicbir sey yapamadilar. Uc-dort sene once firtina gibi estikleri donemden oldukca gerideler. Steaua Bukres'i eleyemezsek de zaten Sampiyonlar liginde isimiz yok demektir. Biz zamaninda bu gruplara Manchester United'i eleyip girmis takimiz.
Ismail Gezer

Post by Ismail Gezer »

http://www.xs4all.nl/~kassiesa/bert/uefa/

Elenmeyecek takım değil, Galatasaray Galatasaray olsaydı!
Murat Biricik

Post by Murat Biricik »

Leo Bacica wrote:
You're right about Hagi, Mert. I think there are going to be some wonderfull moments when the entire stadium will yell his name! He was by far the best Romanian footballer ever.

About Dica... it is true that he was the star of the team, but I think losing him to Catania is actually a good thing. At Steaua, Dica sort of reached his top, and he only played at his best when he was in the mood for it. That did't always happened, and all the team strategy was relying on him. So, when Dica had a bad day, Steaua had a bad day. That's always bad for a team - to rely on just one player. Furthermore, in Italy, he's going to play in a stronger league and be coached by a man he knows, Walter Zenga, who was manager for Steaua 3 years ago. So it's gonna be easier for him to get a place in the first team.

Steaua's main strength right now is a very solid back line, with an alignment of all-national team defenders. We got some talented players in the middle line, also, but unfortunately it sometimes gets hard to find the net. Maybe because the team is still looking for a deadly striker in front of the goal. We just bought a Brazilian guy, but so far he only played one game.

The main weakness is the fact that we just changed about 4 or 5 of the first team regulars. We lost some players during the summer, who were here on a loan basis, and we bought some new guys, so it's gonna take a few months before they'll play together as a team.
Hi Leo, thanks for taking the time to share with us info and latest update on Steaua. I remember Romanian football to lose its momentum and struggle in peril by early 2000. How ironic, checking back past five year performance of major Romanian soccer clubs based on UEFA co efficients, not only Steaua's performance but also those of Rapid and Dinamo have shown striking similarities.

05-06 season was the peak performance period for all these clubs yielding great UEFA co efficient totals. However, this period was followed by downturns and poor performances for all these three clubs. In a very similar fashion, they all have suffered and collected fewer UEFA coefficients in past two years. It looks as if all these three clubs have acted as one single unit and been subject to a cyclical performance in intervals of five years.

I fear for my team that these three teams might have reached the bottom of that poor performance cycle past year and your national team' s succesfull run in EURO 08 could be both a boost and a venue for a new upward turnaround for all to compete in UEFA. I think not Steaua but also Rapid and Dinamo have good mental momentun on their side.

Respectfully, I still believe we have the upper hand to qualify for the UEFA group stage. It is true that we recruit new players at key positions. They really have not had that much time to function as a team of players. Yet, what should really worry Steaua fans is the fact that we are really desperate and so much well focused and determined to pass the elimination stage, score and earn points thus we clinch and secure a better draw position in years to come. I truely expect an outstanding performance by our team both at home and away games. In that respect, I wish Steaua would move forward and secure UEFA CUP title this year.

Regarding Hagi, He was, still is and will be unique player in our hearts for all he has done on and off the pitch. We are all so lucky to coincide with his active footbal career.

Again good to know you and do not be a stranger if we qualify for group stage.
"Adnan Sezgin'in attığı her imzanın altına ben imzamı atarım. Bu mesleği en iyi bilen adam." ADNAN POLAT

"Biri, vişneye çalan koyuca tatlı bir kırmızı, öteki de, içinde turuncudan iz taşıyan tok bir sarı."
Murat Biricik

Post by Murat Biricik »

Levent Guntay wrote:Anderlecht-BATE ve Goteborg-Basel kuralarindan bir parca daha disli bir rakiple eslestik ve bence en iyi ucuncu kurayi cektik. Steaua Bukres dususte. Gecen sene gruplarda hicbir sey yapamadilar. Uc-dort sene once firtina gibi estikleri donemden oldukca gerideler. Steaua Bukres'i eleyemezsek de zaten Sampiyonlar liginde isimiz yok demektir. Biz zamaninda bu gruplara Manchester United'i eleyip girmis takimiz.
Ben eslesebilecegimiz 15 takimi kendi arasinda uc gruba ayirmistim; iki Yunan, Rangers, Anderlecht ve Basel mac galiplerinden birini istiyordum. S. Moskova ve Steaua benim istemedigim rakiplerdi. Hem ligleri basladi hem EURO 08 oncesi ve sonrasinda bu iki ulke futbolu cikista. Lucescu lu Shakhtar, Gerets li Marsilya ve Schalke de bana gore ayni zorluk kategorisinde. Son kalan diger bes takim ile eslesme durumunda UEFA CUP a donulmesi hayal kirikligi yaratmazdi.

Bence zorluk derecesi orta siralara denk gelen bir kura cektik. Fiorentina ve diger 4 major klup haric bence GS en az rakip kadar favoridir. GS, her iki karsilasmada da bence cok iyi performans gosterecek.

BJK gunun en sanslisi. FB nin kurasida bence zor ve kotu bir kura. Partizan ve Kizilyildiz, bu takimlarin sagi solu belli olmaz. Yugoslav ekolu, Romanya ve Rus takimlarindan su on elemelerde uzak durmak lazim.
"Adnan Sezgin'in attığı her imzanın altına ben imzamı atarım. Bu mesleği en iyi bilen adam." ADNAN POLAT

"Biri, vişneye çalan koyuca tatlı bir kırmızı, öteki de, içinde turuncudan iz taşıyan tok bir sarı."
Burak Ayyildiz

Post by Burak Ayyildiz »

Crezi ca Steaua se va califica din nou in grupele UEFA Champions League?

Da (43504 voturi)....................86,42%
Nu (5208 voturi)......................10,35%
Nu stiu (1628 voturi)................3,23%

Galiba resmi sitelerindeki ankette "gruplara kalir miyiz?" gibisinden bir soru sormuslar. Adamlar cekebilecekleri arasinda en kötü kuralardan birini cektiler ama gözüküyor ki taraftarin inanci tam.
Iki macta da ful konsantrasyon gerektiren bir rakip. Kaliteleri yillar icinde düsse de futbol kültürleri zengin bir klüp.
Ama bu takimdan 2-3 gömlek daha iyi oldugumuzu da biliyorum. Bir kaza olacagini hic sanmiyorum, yeri gelir ASY'deki 1-0'lik skor yeter tur icin(zannetmiyorum ama burada berabere kalsak bile orada galip gelecek gücteyiz) . Bunun farkinda olarak ful-özgüven ve sabirla büyük takim gibi oynamaliyiz ilk maci. Gol gecikirse bile hic telas yapmadan...